Houseplants is the ultimate guide to growing healthy indoor greenery.
- Learn the basics of caring for houseplants, with tips on light, water, humidity, potting, grooming, temperature, propagation, and more.
- Discover profiles of more than 80 popular houseplants, including asparagus fern, croton, episcia, fuchsia, pothos, ruby ball cactus, string of hearts, ti plant, and more.
- Find tips on using houseplants as living decor in your home, and learn about the mental and physical benefits of being surrounded by plants.
- Hundreds of beautiful photographs for inspiration.
- Hardcover book, 320 pages.