Whether you’re hosting a holiday celebration or just contributing to the feast, Holiday Entertaining is full of fabulous recipes and menus to make an unforgettable meal. Sparkling cocktails and salty snacks followed by spectacular main meats, sides and salads, and, of course, delicious desserts and cookies, will make your holidays magical.
- Get the party started with festive drinks and savory snacks like Pomegranate Mimosas, Warm Spiced Wine, Classic Deviled Eggs, Barbecued Meatballs, Three-Cheese Pecan Ball and Apricot Brie Dip.
- Make a major meat dish the showpiece of your holiday table like Beef Rib Roast with Mushroom-Bacon Sauce, Baked Ham with Sweet and Spicy Glaze, Turkey with Apple Corn Bread Stuffing.
- Round out your meal with delicious sides and salads: Parmesan Alfredo Pasta Bake, Sweet Potato and Pecan Casserole, Butternut Squash in Coconut Milk, Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad or Green Bean, Walnut and Blue Cheese Pasta Salad.
- Make Spiced Cocoa or Hot Mulled Cider to serve with something sweet like Chocolate Caramel Thumbprint Cookies, Apple-Pear Praline PIe, Candy Cane Biscotti or Cinnamon Plum Walnut Cobbler.
- Chapters include: Appetizers & Snacks; Dips & Cheeseballs; Centerpiece Meats; Salads on the Side; Vegetables & Sides; Homemade Breads; Cookies & Desserts; and Drinks & Punches.
- Includes menu suggestions throughout: Cocktail Party Menu, Holiday Appetizer Board, Italian-Inspired Menu, Down-Home Holiday Menu, Small and Simple Feast, Classic Thanksgiving Menu and Cookie Decorating Party.
- Recipes are accompanied by full-color photos.