Flexitarian cooking offers something for everyone: flavorful recipes packed with vegetables, grains, beans and legumes, plus simple, delicious options to include meat some of the time.
- Discover more than 90 sensational and satisfying recipes designed to please both the vegetarians and meat eaters at the table.
- Well-balanced dishes like Mediterranean Grilled Flatbreads, Turkey Taco Bowls and Cauliflower Caprese Salad can be easily adapted to individual preferences—without a lot of extra work for the cook.
- Helpful tips throughout the book provide useful suggestions for adding meat to vegetarian dishes for those who want to occasionally eat meat, as well as practical ideas for replacing the meat in some recipes with vegetarian options.
- Flexitarian recipes make it easy to adjust recipes to suit all tastes!
- Cookbook chapters include: Breakfast, Salads, Soups, Pasta & Noodles, Bowls, Plates, and Vegetables & Sides
- More than 90 full-page color photos.
- Hardcover, 192 pages