No matter where you live, you can enjoy the great tastes and traditions of the farm in your own kitchen with Farmhouse Cooking. This is comfort food at its best!
- More than 85 old-fashioned, mouthwatering recipes that use wholesome ingredients and seasonal produce to create memorable family meals.
- Every recipe includes a beautiful photograph.
- Start with hearty breakfasts that include fluffy biscuits, overnight French toast or fruit-filled pancakes.
- Cook up farmhouse favorites for dinner, such as chicken pot pie, pulled pork sandwiches and slow-simmering pot roast.
- Don't skip dessert! The irresistible sweet treats from the farmhouse kitchen, such as strawberry rhubarb pie, snickerdoodles and devil's food cake, are not to be missed.
- Hardcover, 192 pages