It's easy to pour the perfect drink—you just need the right recipes and a few tricks of the trade, which can all be found in this book.
- More than 100 simple cocktail recipes means you can shake and stir up classic martinis, late-morning mimosas, festive sangrias and the best smash, swizzle, sour or spritz for any occasion.
- A helpful home bar guide explains the basic bar tools, glassware and cocktail ingredients you'll need for effortless entertaining.
- Contains a chapter of creative and delicious spirit-free options for any guests who don't want to drink alcohol.
- Chapters include Whiskey, Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Rum, Brandy, Liqueurs, Beer & Cider, Wine & Champagne, and Mocktails.
- More than 75 beautiful full-page photos.