Travel back in time with American West to explore the territory that captivated the imaginations of Americans in a time of national expansion.
- Colorful anecdotes, quotations, fun facts, and stories celebrate life in the Wild West.
- Includes black-and-white and full-color photographs profiling such legends as Wild Bill Hickok, Wyatt Earp and his brothers, and Calamity Jane.
- Get to know infamous outlaws, revolutionary Native Americans, unrelenting explorers, and courageous lawmen.
- Profiles mining towns, military forts, and cattle towns.
- A terrific conversation piece that will entertain, amuse, and amaze.
- Hardcover, 320 pages.